1) Sensor-based evaluation and treatment of nocturnal hypokinesia in Parkinson's disease: An evidence-based review.
Bhidayasiri R, Sringean J, Thanawattano C.
Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2015 Sep 30.
2) Asian perspectives on the recognition and management of levodopa 'wearing-off' in Parkinson's disease.
Bhidayasiri R, Hattori N, Jeon B, Chen RS, Lee MK, Bajwa JA, Mok VC, Zhang B, Syamsudin T, Tan LC, Jamora RD, Pisarnpong A, Poewe W.
Expert Rev Neurother. 2015 Sep 21.
3) Analysis of SCA8, SCA10, SCA12, SCA17 and SCA19 in patients with unknown spinocerebellar ataxia: a Thai multicentre study.
Choubtum L, Witoonpanich P, Hanchaiphiboolkul S, Bhidayasiri R, Jitkritsadakul O, Pongpakdee S, Wetchaphanphesat S, Boonkongchuen P, Pulkes T.
BMC Neurol. 2015 Sep 15.
4) Strategies for treatment of dystonia.
Dressler D, Altenmueller E, Bhidayasiri R, Boholega S, Chana P, Chung TM, Frucht S, Garcia-Ruiz PJ, Kaelin A, Kaji R, Kanovsky P, Laskawi R, Micheli F, Orlova O, Relja M, Rosales R, Slawek J, Timerbaeva S, Warner TT, Saberi FA.
J Neural Transm. 2015 Sep 14.
5) What is the evidence to support home environmental adaptation in Parkinson's disease? A call for multidisciplinary interventions.
Bhidayasiri R, Jitkritsadakul O, Boonrod N, Sringean J, Calne SM, Hattori N, Hayashi A.
Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2015 Oct.
6) Exploring the effect of electrical muscle stimulation as a novel treatment of intractable tremor in Parkinson's disease.
Jitkritsadakul O, Thanawattano C, Anan C, Bhidayasiri R.
J Neurol Sci. 2015 Aug 28.
7) Oneiric stupor in a 45-year-old nurse with rapidly progressive dementia: What is the diagnosis?
Panyakaew P, Sringean J, Bhidayasiri R.
Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2015 Oct.
8) Effective delivery of apomorphine in the management of Parkinson disease: practical considerations for clinicians and Parkinson nurses.
Bhidayasiri R, Chaudhuri KR, LeWitt P, Martin A, Boonpang K, van Laar T.
Clin Neuropharmacol. 2015 May-Jun.
9) Visual deprivation elicits subclinical postural inflexibilities in early Parkinson's disease.
Panyakaew P, Anan C, Bhidayasiri R.
J Neurol Sci. 2015 Feb 15
10) Blepharoclonus: anatomical localization and etiological consideration.
Methawasin K, Bhidayasiri R, Phanthumchinda K, Kaufman L.
J Med Assoc Thai. 2014 Sep.